We offer you:
- Convenient FREE estimates here at our facilities with NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY.
- Call (803) 938-3222 for early morning and late evening drop-off or late pick-up.
- Courtesy transportation within local area.
- We offer free pick up and delivery to better convenience our customers.
- We want your accident to be as painless as possible.
- We want to take the time with each client to answer all questions and find out how we might help you best.
- 24 hour towing.
- Written lifetime warranty on all repairs.
- Laser measuring system.
2085 Jefferson Road, Sumter SC
The proper repair of collision damage is critical to the safety and performance of your vehicle. Each vehicle is repaired to factory specifications in our state-of-the-art collision repair facility.
We have a Chief Easy Liner Frame Machine and a Grabber Frame Puller. These frame racks are capable of multiple pulls, this is critical in returning your vehicle to it's factory specifications. Certified technicians restore the integrity of the frame or unibody to manufacturer's specifications. We utilize computers to determine the correct measurements for your car to restore it to factory specifications as well! Sometimes mechanical components have been damaged or need to be removed to gain access to other damaged areas of your vehicle. We have all the necessary equipment to handle these mechanical repairs.
When it comes to automobiles, you can judge a car by its cover! That’s why we use state-of-the-art painting systems. Today's modern factory finishes incorporate multiple layers of highly specialized paints. The paint system that we utilize is constantly upgraded. It is the best technology available to ensure that each vehicle's finish matches. We match your vehicles finish in our paint mixing area. After selecting the correct color, we then prepare your vehicle for paint by sanding and applying primer and sealer. After painting and applying clear coat, your vehicle is baked to give the paint durability and a high gloss that will last for the life of your vehicle. Your vehicle's paint is then inspected and buffed to meet our quality standard.